Level empowers people to build and grow microbusinesses with the financial OS they need to thrive. With significant traction and an exciting trajectory, this is a unique opportunity to join an A+ team led by industry veterans. Fresh on the heels of a compelling seed round backed by top-tier VCs, you will be well positioned to shape the direction of the business and enable millions of microbusinesses to succeed. You will help us achieve our vision of a world where the smallest businesses have the biggest opportunities.
Opportunity: As GM of Level Credit, you will be the single-threaded owner of Level’s credit solutions, including its flagship Level Advance. You will have P&L responsibility for the product and be responsible for growing the business while managing and executing against a product roadmap. You will collaborate with key business partners in Growth, Partnerships, Customer Operations, and Finance. You will report directly to the VP of Product.
What you will do
- Own the Level Credit P&L
- Develop, manage and execute on Level’s Credit KPIs
- Establish and execute against the Level Credit long-term product roadmap
- Engage directly with the engineering organization to deliver results
- Build a regular business reporting process (e.g. WBR)
- Grow a product management organization
- Support partner business development and partner success in defining embedded solutions and customer growth targets
- Partner directly with Customer Operations to generate customer insights, effectively engage users, and produce strong product economics while maintaining ethical financing
- Partner with Finance and Data to measure, model, and project the Level Advance business growth, headcount, and capital markets demands
What you will bring
- At least five years fintech (or related) credit experience with product or credit responsibility + overall P&L responsibility
- At least three years of direct product management experience
- Experience working within a high-growth Fintech startup
- Experience in lending and/or unsecured credit
- Comfort being hands-on day-to-day while simultaneously charting a longer term vision and strategy
- Enthusiasm to take on end-to-end accountability for the success of this program and how it will scale
- Demonstrated ability taking large, hard, ambiguous goals, and operationalizing to product success
- Proven track record for making tradeoffs between execution and risk
- Scrappy problem solving abilities and a business builder mentality
- Willing to challenge ideas and GO BIG
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Trend spotter for fintech industry
- A passion for our company mission is essential
What we offer
Our people are our greatest asset, and we treat them well:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock Options
- Remote opportunities anywhere is the US
- Virtual events to connect with, learn from and have fun with Team Level!
We believe that we have the power to build a world where the smallest businesses have the biggest opportunities:
- Team Level is a passionate group of purpose-driven fintech experts.
- We’re just getting started! We are growing rapidly as we redefine financial services to power microbusiness growth.
- Our customers and partners love us, and we love them back. You can sleep soundly knowing you are adding positively to the world by getting our services into more hands.
- We treat one another like we treat our customers: with respect and dignity. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are cultural values we take very seriously, and we welcome and recruit team members of all backgrounds and identities.
This role is of critical importance to the long-term success of Level. As one of the early employees in a rapidly growing startup, you will be rewarded with equity, an unparalleled learning and growth experience and competitive compensation.
Level is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, which we believe strengthens our team and contributes to Level being an amazing place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds. Level will never discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other status.
We’d love to hear from you if you are enthusiastic about our mission to empower microbusinesses to thrive, are eager to shape our direction and are seeking a unique opportunity to have an outsized impact. Learn more at www.levelgoals.com.