Level empowers people to build and grow microbusinesses with the financial OS they need to thrive. With significant traction and an exciting trajectory, this is a unique opportunity to join an A+ team led by industry veterans. Fresh on the heels of a compelling seed round backed by top-tier VCs, you will be well positioned to shape the direction of the business and enable millions of microbusinesses to succeed. You will help us achieve our vision of a world where the smallest businesses have the biggest opportunities.
Opportunity: The Director of Partner Success will ensure that we become a true asset to our partners and a catalyst for boosting their growth and profitability. Your work will focus on (1) maximizing customer conversions and (2) driving incremental integration with partners. You will build rock-solid relationships with stakeholders by understanding their businesses, identifying how Level can support their needs and delivering insights along with top-line and bottom-line benefits. A multi-disciplinary role, the Partner Success scope involves relationship management, product and engineering management, and strong data and reporting skills.
What you will do
Manage a portfolio of Level partners to achieve customer growth targets
- Handover from Level’s Business Development team to take ownership of newly onboarded partners
- Support partners in understanding how Level best supports business objectives
- Understand partners’ businesses and customers to tailor an optimal set of Level offerings for each partner
- Draw from existing programs and/or develop new initiatives to maximize both partner outcomes and Level customer growth
- Demonstrate value to partner stakeholders necessary to justify integration
- Scope integrations with partner stakeholders and surface partner integration requirements to Level Product and Engineering. Own partner program roadmap and coordinate with Product and Engineering stakeholders for roadmap execution
- Support Product and Engineering in defining requirements for partner facing product
- Build lasting relationships and integrations with partners
- Manage reporting and ongoing communications with key partner stakeholders
- Coordinate with Level Data to provide reporting and customized insights to internal and partner stakeholders
What you will bring
You have a “get it done” attitude and will take ownership of growing Level from day one. You thrive on challenges and are invigorated by momentum, accomplishment and building things with purpose. You are a team player and are eager to contribute to our overall success.
- 5+ years in Technical Product Management, Partner Integration, or related fields
- Deep familiarity with the payments and financial benefits landscape for 1099s and other non-traditional work arrangements
- Strong knowledge of marketplace payments APIs (Stripe Connect, Braintree, Bill.com, etc.), building bespoke integrations with custom 3rd party systems, and defining requirements for API products
- Owner mindset; take control of how Level can support our partners’ business needs
- Experience with the software product development process and defining requirements alongside product and engineering teams
- Proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and navigate complex, external organizations to identify internal champions and to influence decision makers
- Strong collaborator who can build relationships across the organization
- Experience reporting on performance against business objectives
- Strong product orientation with the ability and desire to get in the weeds internally and externally while also seeing the forest
- Experience building and maintaining disciplined reporting
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, engineering, and data teams
- Experience managing multiple projects and roadmaps
- Ability to context switch and ramp up quickly on new topics
- A passion for our company mission is essential
What we offer
Our people are our greatest asset, and we treat them well:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock Options
- Remote opportunities anywhere is the US
- Virtual events to connect with, learn from and have fun with Team Level!
We believe that we have the power to build a world where the smallest businesses have the biggest opportunities:
- Team Level is a passionate group of purpose-driven fintech experts.
- We’re just getting started! We are growing rapidly as we redefine financial services to power microbusiness growth.
- Our customers and partners love us, and we love them back. You can sleep soundly knowing you are adding positively to the world by getting our services into more hands.
- We treat one another like we treat our customers: with respect and dignity. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are cultural values we take very seriously, and we welcome and recruit team members of all backgrounds and identities.
This role is of critical importance to the long-term success of Level. As one of the early employees in a rapidly growing startup, you will be rewarded with equity, an unparalleled learning and growth experience and competitive compensation.
Level is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, which we believe strengthens our team and contributes to Level being an amazing place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds. Level will never discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other status.
We’d love to hear from you if you are enthusiastic about our mission to empower microbusinesses to thrive, are eager to shape our direction and are seeking a unique opportunity to have an outsized impact. Learn more at www.levelgoals.com.